After 2 years at my hometown wondering what to do with my life and fighting against worries and bad thoughts i just decided to stop wasting my time and with 22 years old I decided to move to Dublin to learn english, after 2 years working as a turist guide and teacher in a school i realized i learned many thing besides english, i had lots of wonderful experiences and i made many friends from all over the world, that is living life. While in Dublin i read "The sunhitcher on the road without money" by Tomi Astikainen, the real history of Tomi hitchhicking around Europe without money, i loved this book, it teached many things. Then the last summer in Dublin i decided to hitchhick for one week all the way from the South of Ireland to the North and i realized that was what i wanted to do next, now that i had money saved from Dublin i would travel around Southeast Asia for half a year at least. Now it is happening and i'm volunteering with worldpackers to afford travelling for longer. If you want to know about my trip don't hesitate to ask me!!
How can Larrea help you?
First trip abroad
Travel as a Student
Quit your Job
• Socio-Cultural Animation Technician- FETAC Level 6 (IES Batalla de Clavijo, Spain), 2014-2016.
• Physical Activity and Sports Technician- FETAC Level 6 (IES La Laboral, Spain), 2012-2014.
• Arts and Design High School Diploma- FETAC Level 5 (IES Batalla de Clavijo, Spain), 2010-2012.
- Teacher in an afterschool room (Bright Beginnings Nursery & Montessori School, Dublin, Ireland) 2017 - 2018.
- Delivery man (Deliveroo, Dublin, Ireland) 2017 - 2018.
- Tour guide in Dublin (Paseando por Europa, Dublin, Ireland) 2016 - 2017.
- Special Needs Counselor (Day Center Cad Vareia of Asprodema, Spain), 2015-2016.
- Camp Counselor and Coach (FERDIS, Special Needs Federation of La Rioja, Spain), 2012-2014.
- Children Entertainer and Educator (Marqués de Vallejo EEC), 2012-2013.
- X-Box 360 /Microsoft Promoter and Entertainer (Shopping Center Alcampo, Spain), 2011-2012.
I have been all around spain my country of origin and i love it; the diferent cultures, lenguages, gastronomy and people.
I have also visited Portugal, Morocco, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Scothland, England and Nothern Ireland.
I lived in Dublin, Ireland, for two years and i love this country, now it is my second home, i have travelled all around Ireland and i have very good memories from this country and tons of good friends.