Desde o começo o Diego, Eric e Rasta nos receberam muito bem e fizeram de tudo para que nossa experiência fosse a mais irada possível! Não tenho palavras para descrever como me senti bem fazendo um trabalho desse tipo, limpando parte das praias que visito desde pequeno. Conseguimos juntar 4 sacões de lixo e ainda conhecemos praias e trilhas surreais de lindas. O melhor de tudo foi o grupo de worldpackers reunido nessa missão. Galera gente boa demais e todos unidos pelo mesmo propósito. Cara, não vejo a hora de participar dos próximos! Valeu família Worldpackers!
Even being a member of the crazy Worldpackers Team, this one-week stay at Corcovado as a Worldpacker made me realize that it's not about the time you stay or even the destination you choose to go. It's about the experience you have, the people you meet and your willing to get the best out of each moment. 1 million thanks to all Worldpackers at #CorcovadoRioHostel who made my stay unforgettable - and helped me improving my Spanish. Yeah! High fives to Guilherme, the legendary host who opened his hostel's doors for me. Corcovado got a family thing going on over there! Can't wait to go back :)
Worldpackers Academy was created to prepare the travel community to be committed and engaged volunteers.
How to be an outstanding Worldpacker
Has watched our video series about how volunteering works and what your responsibilities as a volunteer will be.
Read more details
I'm on a lifetime mission to forge a future of sustainability, equality, altruism & fulfillment. If you're too, let's build it together. Book author of 'Eudaimonia'.
How can Allan help you?
First trip abroad
Quit your Job
I'm an expert!
Painting & Decorating
I want to learn it
• Mostly by traveling: making new friends, immersing in new cultures, learning new languages, sharing inspiring stories. Self-knowledge (It made possible get to know who I really am), Mindfulness and Consciousness.
• Book eater. Literally.
• "Traditional Stuff": Honors degree in Business Administration with Marketing specialization from ESPM (University of Advertisement and Marketing) in Sao Paulo, Brazil; APC (Sydney, Australia): Certificate II and III in Business Management; Kaplan International Colleges (Sydney, Australia) English for Business at Advanced Level;
• Ago/14 until now: Worldpackers founding team member
• Waiter, Kitchen Hand, Plumber, Construction Laborer, Christmas Tree Builder (I mean it) in Sydney, Australia.
• Marketing and Sales analyst at ST Consultant in São Paulo. Brazil.
• Lived for 2 years in Australia (most of the time in a collaborative house), backpacking for 6 months through the Land Down Under, New Zealand, Fiji, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia.
• Brazil is my favorite country in the world!
• South America: Argentina, Peru, Chile, Bolivia.
• Europe: Portugal and Germany.