Join our locally run Eco Hotel at lake Atitlan, Guatemala!
At this time we are looking for dynamic, positive, happy volunteers with experience in reception and customer service, with computer knowledge, cooking and cleaning skills. We are looking for people who love to work in a team, be open-minded, motivated and have intermediate English and Spanish skills. Other languages are a plus.
25 Horas de ayuda por semana
Mano de Cocina:
Ayuda a preparar, terminar y servir comidas.
Ayuda a limpiar la cocina, dormitorios, baños y áreas comunes.
Ayuda con los check-ins, check-outs y atiende a los huéspedes.
Ayuda a plantar y cultivar jardines.
2 dias libres por semana
Tendrás una cama en un cuarto compartido con otros viajeros.
Tienes derecho a desayunos gratis cada día de tu estadía.
Descuentos en restaurantes:
Obtén descuentos en restaurantes cercanos.
Descuentos en tours:
Obtén descuentos en tours y excursiones de la ciudad.
Clases de idiomas:
Toma clases de idiomas gratis en nuestro espacio.
Utilice nuestra cocina equipada:
Siéntete libre de usar nuestra cocina y preparar tu comida deliciosa.
Inglés Intermedio o Español Intermedio
Más de 18 años
Lo que no está incluído
Vuelos, Seguro de Viaje, Transporte Interno y Visa
We are a peaceful, quiet, vegetarian, ecological hotel and invite people who are like minded. We are not a party place and we don't allow any drugs or meat on our property.
We want responsible volunteers who stick to their word. So please only apply if you are seriously interested in volunteering with us and are not just looking for a free place to stay.
Actividades & Turnos
• Responding to reservations and other requests via mail, booking websites, whatsapp and phone. Maintaining our booking channels up to date and maximizing reservations using promotions.
• Welcoming Clients, making them feel good, ask them how they slept if they are our guests, etc.
• Taking orders from customers in the restaurant, serving meals and collecting empty dishes
• Clean the rooms and get them ready for the next guests
• Removing weeds and dry leaves from plants, watering the plants, planting and harvesting fruits and vegetables, preparing the soil for new plantations
• Planting and replanting trees, flowers, herbs, fruits and vegetables
• Doing the shopping at the local market
• Helping in the kitchen cooking, washing dishes, cleaning, serving customers.
• Social Media: updating facebook, instagram, website
You are not allowed to take any drugs, smoke or be under the influence of any prohibited substances while you are on the property. We are very strict on that. Police comes regularly to check the place for drugs and you’ll face a long time in prison if you are found with drugs. None of the employees at MayAchik smokes and we expect that as well from our volunteers. This might be the perfect place for you to stop smoking being surrounded by beautiful nature, fresh air and healthy food.