Our hostel is a really friendly and cozy place to stay close to Citypark, the zoo, Heroes square and Széchenyi Spa, yet not too far from the living inner districts of Budapest. The building in which the hostel located is a hundred-year old house - is already a unique experience of how hungarian people lived in the previous century. Our guests are from around the world, mostly peaceful and kind people. A group of locals work together with vol
15 Horas de ayuda por semana
Recepción: Ayuda con los check-ins, check-outs y atiende a los huéspedes.
Tareas Domésticas: Ayuda haciendo las camas y tareas domésticas.
Limpieza: Ayuda a limpiar la cocina, dormitorios, baños y áreas comunes.
2 dias libres por semana
Habitación del equipo: Tendrás una cama en un cuarto compartido con otras personas.
Puedes usar libremente nuestra lavandería.: Hay un lugar especial donde se lava la ropa sin costo.
Utilice nuestra cocina equipada: Siéntete libre de usar nuestra cocina y preparar tu comida deliciosa.
Más de 18 años
Eres afuera de Hungría
Vuelos, Seguro de Viaje, Transporte Interno y Visa
You'll have your basic activities on a daily basis, for a few hours a day.
You'll also have days off so you can enjoy your travel.
Baroque Hostel agrees to provide:
- a description of the role offered (see: attachment), its aim, and start date
- a healthy and safe working environment
- accommodation for the agreed length of the volunteer work
- Baroque Hostel does not provide adequate insurance cover for volunteers whilst undertaking voluntary work.
The Volunteer agrees:
- to undertake the role to the best of his/her ability to help the hostel deliver its services
- to follow the hostel’s house rules
- to maintain the confidential information of the organisation and of its clients
- to stay for an at least 4 weeks length term.
- to inform the hostel at least 2 weeks earlier before ending his/her work
- in case of any intention to leave earlier than 2 weeks, there should be a reasonable notice
- to do the tasks responsibly and be sober during working shifts.
- to work 5 hours a day, 5 days per week
Please keep silence after 10 in the evening.
No smoke in the rooms