Help out a small family-run hostel in Rome, Italy
We need a bilingual extrovert with hospitality experience to help with the smooth running of our small hostel - weekends & holidays are required. Duties include checking in guests, cleaning, helping & socializing with guests, watering our garden plants, and planning & hosting events. We need outgoing & friendly people who are also professional, responsible and organized.
25 horas de ayuda por semana
Ayuda con el sistema de reservas y los pagos.
Promotor de Fiestas:
Ayuda a organizar y promocionar fiestas y eventos sociales.
Ayuda a limpiar la cocina, dormitorios, baños y áreas comunes.
Ayuda con los check-ins, check-outs y atiende a los huéspedes.
Lo que obtienes
2 dias libres por semana
Tendrás una cama en un cuarto privado. Sí, un cuarto solo para ti.
Tendrás una cama en un cuarto compartido con otros viajeros.
Puedes usar libremente nuestra lavandería.:
Hay un lugar especial donde se lava la ropa sin costo.
Utilice nuestra cocina equipada:
Siéntete libre de usar nuestra cocina y preparar tu comida deliciosa.
Entre 22 y 35 años
Admite voluntarios solos (no admite parejas o dúos)
Lo que no está incluído
Vuelos, Seguro de Viaje, Transporte Interno y Visa
We are a small hostel that was started in 1999 by an American couple, Linda & Steve. This position is to help fill the gaps at reception when we or our manager are not around and to socialize and plan events for our guests. A great candidate for this position is someone bilingual with hospitality experience who is also an extrovert who enjoys meeting and socializing with new people and not just sitting in their room or behind their screen when there are others about. We're NOT a party hostel our vibe is chilled & relaxed but we do want guests to socialize and you would play an important part in that. We prefer a minimum 2-month commitment.
Your accommodation is a shared room with one other volunteer in a small studio apartment near the hostel.
Actividades & Turnos
1. Reception - checking guests in and all the many procedures that is involved with this
2. Hosting events for our guests and socializing with guests
3. Making sure things are in order, clean, and running well - that guests are not being disruptive.
4. Being around for emergencies - if a guest locks themselves out, if the electricity goes out, etc.
5. Occasionally we need help outside the hours listed below if we have an appointment, etc. We always ask first.
1. You must have your own laptop & smartphone with WhatsApp downloaded & notifications on as that's how we communicate.
2. Please follow our kitchen rules. You must be very careful with the appliances and the area, in general, must be left very clean after use.
3. Non-guests are not allowed. If you have a friend wanting to stay the night we must be notified & they must pay as a guest. We can be flexible with this depending on the circumstances. However, if we discover you have allowed someone to stay the night without our permission you will be asked to leave immediately.
4. No smoking indoors
5. No pets
6. We ask that you keep clean and tidy both in your appearance as well as your living space.
7. Party people need not apply. We are a no-drama zone.