Helpers needed for nightwatch and making beds in unique Boutique Hostel in Haarlem, The Netherlands
Throughout the year I am looking for 2 people to help me.
1) Being the nightwatch. You sleep next to the night entrance, if people loose their card to enter, or the fire alarm goes off, or guests make to much noise you are the person to come into action. Generally you sleep like a baby, but in case something happens you jump on your feet and go for it!
2) Making beds and helping in cleaning
3) Help out with small chores
25 horas por semana
Turno da Noite:
Ajude nas tarefas noturnas e garanta a tranquilidade dos hóspedes
Ajude a trocar roupas de camas e a manter um ambiente arrumado.
O que você recebe
2 dias livres por semana
Quarto da equipe:
Você terá uma cama em um quarto compartilhado, ou seja, irá dividir o quarto com outras pessoas.
Café da manhã:
Você ganha café da manhã gratuito todos os dias que ficar aqui.
Você ganha almoço gratuito todos os dias que ficar aqui.
Você ganha jantar gratuito todos os dias que ficar aqui.
Descontos em drinks:
Ganhe descontos em drinks ou bebidas do nosso bar.
Você pode usar nossa lavanderia gratuitamente.
Passeios de graça:
Te levamos para fazer tours e passeios pela cidade. De graça!
Bicicletas à vontade:
Use nossas bikes à vontade, quando quiser.
Use nossa cozinha equipada:
Fique à vontade para usar nossa cozinha para cozinhar sua própria comida.
Inglês Intermediário ou Holandês Iniciante
Entre 22 e 35 anos
O que não está incluso
Passagens, seguro viagem, transporte e visto
What you can expect:
* There is one room for the nightwatch with a private bathroom. The room is small but has all you need!
* If you're not on nightwatch shift, you will sleep together with the other volunteers in a place nextdoors.
* I provide a bike and a public transport card including the first E20
* You can explore the area, check out monumental Haarlem, the national park and the beach.
* I have a full equipped kitchen where you can cook and we provide a lunch during the days you're working.
* And a really nice team to work with :)
Haarlem is a great city 15 minutes away by train from Amsterdam and 30 minutes by bike to the National Parc and the beach.
* Check for reviews my profile on https://www.helpx.net/host.asp?hostid=35697
Atividades & Turnos
1) Being the nightwatch: You sleep next to the night entrance, if people loose their card to enter, or the fire alarm goes off, or guests make to much noise you are the person to come into action. Generally you sleep like a baby, but in case something happens you jump on your feet and go for it!
2) Making beds and helping with small chores: I have a couple of lovely cleaning ladies who can use your hand with making my 55 beds. Not 55 beds everyday ofcourse :) I've got 9 private rooms and 3 dorms. All of theme in a different Dutch theme check out the website www.helloimlocal.com
I'm looking for happy and enthusiastic people (no weed smokers!) who will be a great fit to the team!
Are you 22+, interested in a new volunteer experience, excited to meet people from all over the world and ready to become a real local Dutchie? :)
Then send me some information about yourself, your experience and why you would like to work here. If I don't respond, it doesn't mean that I'm not interested, but that I don't need volunteers at that moment.