Helpers needed for nightwatch and making beds in unique Boutique Hostel in Haarlem, The Netherlands
Throughout the year I am looking for 2 people to help me.
1) Being the nightwatch. You sleep next to the night entrance, if people loose their card to enter, or the fire alarm goes off, or guests make to much noise you are the person to come into action. Generally you sleep like a baby, but in case something happens you jump on your feet and go for it!
2) Making beds and helping in cleaning
3) Help out with small chores
What you offer
25 hours of help per week
Help with night shift tasks and create a relaxing environment for guests.
Help with changing the bed linens and general housekeeping.
What you get
2 days off per week
You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other people.
You are entitled to a free breakfast, every day of your stay.
You are entitled to a free lunch, every day of your stay.
You are entitled to a free dinner, every day of your stay.
Discounts on Drinks:
Get discounts for drinks and beverages from our bar.
You can use our laundry room freely.
We’ll take you on tours and rides around town. For free!
Bikes at your disposal:
You can use our bikes any time you want.
Use our equipped kitchen:
Feel free to use our kitchen and make your own delicious food.
Intermediate English or Beginner Dutch
Between 22 and 35 years old
What's not included
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
What you can expect:
* There is one room for the nightwatch with a private bathroom. The room is small but has all you need!
* If you're not on nightwatch shift, you will sleep together with the other volunteers in a place nextdoors.
* I provide a bike and a public transport card including the first E20
* You can explore the area, check out monumental Haarlem, the national park and the beach.
* I have a full equipped kitchen where you can cook and we provide a lunch during the days you're working.
* And a really nice team to work with :)
Haarlem is a great city 15 minutes away by train from Amsterdam and 30 minutes by bike to the National Parc and the beach.
* Check for reviews my profile on https://www.helpx.net/host.asp?hostid=35697
Activities & Shift
1) Being the nightwatch: You sleep next to the night entrance, if people loose their card to enter, or the fire alarm goes off, or guests make to much noise you are the person to come into action. Generally you sleep like a baby, but in case something happens you jump on your feet and go for it!
2) Making beds and helping with small chores: I have a couple of lovely cleaning ladies who can use your hand with making my 55 beds. Not 55 beds everyday ofcourse :) I've got 9 private rooms and 3 dorms. All of theme in a different Dutch theme check out the website www.helloimlocal.com
I'm looking for happy and enthusiastic people (no weed smokers!) who will be a great fit to the team!
Are you 22+, interested in a new volunteer experience, excited to meet people from all over the world and ready to become a real local Dutchie? :)
Then send me some information about yourself, your experience and why you would like to work here. If I don't respond, it doesn't mean that I'm not interested, but that I don't need volunteers at that moment.