Helpers needed for nightwatch, breakfast, dinner and cleaning!
Throughout the year I am looking for 6 people to help me.
1) Being the nightwatch
2) Making beds and helping in cleaning
3) Helping out with the cafe shift
What you offer
29 hours of help per week
Help prepare, finish and serve meals.
Help clean the kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas.
Help with night shift tasks and create a relaxing environment for guests.
Help with changing the bed linens and general housekeeping.
What you get
2 days off per week
You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other people.
Discounts on Restaurants:
Get discounts at nearby restaurants.
Discounts on Drinks:
Get discounts for drinks and beverages from our bar.
You can use our laundry room freely.
Bikes at your disposal:
You can use our bikes any time you want.
Use our equipped kitchen:
Feel free to use our kitchen and make your own delicious food.
Between 20 and 40 years old
Only hosts solo volunteers (doesn’t accept couples or pairs)
What's not included
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
What you can expect:
* You will sleep together with the other volunteers in a room + private bathroom.
* I provide a bike.
* You can explore the area, check out historical Haarlem, the national park and the beach.
* I have a full equipped kitchen where you can cook.
* The group of volunteers get 250 euro a week for groceries (6 volunteers)
* And a really nice team to work with :)
Haarlem is a great city and only 15 minutes away by train to Amsterdam and 20 minutes by bike to the National Parks and the beach.
A lot of my volunteers actually stayed and now live around the corner!
It will be a life enriching experience.
Activities & Shift
1) Being the nightwatch: You are in charge of the hostel during the night, if people loose their card to enter, or the fire alarm goes off, or guests make to much noise you are the person to come into action.
2) Making beds and helping with small chores: I have a couple of lovely cleaning ladies who can use your hand with making my 90 beds. Not 90 beds everyday ofcourse :) I've got 20 unique rooms. All of theme in a different Dutch theme check out the website www.helloimlocal.com
3) Helping in the kitchen with preparing breakfast and dinner. Every morning I serve a delicious breakast for my guests. I will teach you how to make these so we can work together. Dinner we serve if ordered. We have meat and veggie option. So if you are not scared of preparing a chicken you will be fine!
I'm looking for happy and enthusiastic people, who will be a great fit to the team!
Are you 20+, interested in a new volunteer experience, excited to meet people from all over the world and ready to become a real local Dutchie? :)
Then send me some information about yourself, your experience and why you would like to work here. If I don't respond, it doesn't mean that I'm not interested, but that I don't need volunteers at that moment.