The project aims at offering international volunteers greater insight into various Vietnamese local cultures through travelling and volunteering. During the project, volunteers have a chance to experience life in numerous areas and at the same time, help to make a difference to the local communities. This is also an opportunity for them to enhance their life skills and broaden their networking.
18 hours of help per week
Teaching Languages: Give language lessons to guests or local community.
2 days off per week
Private Room: Have a private room to chill and relax just by yourself.
Shared Dorm: Be ready to meet people while staying in a shared dorm.
Lunch: Free lunch is served y'all, get yours!
Dinner: Have your free dinner before going to bed.
Free Laundry: There's a special place where all the clothes get cleaned for free.
Between 18 and 65 years old
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
* Those who will benefit from this project include:
- People who want to discover Vietnam on a tight budget.
- People who want to have a deep understanding, not just a glimpse, of the culture and people of Vietnam.
- Those who want to help create a positive change to the communities during their travel by teaching English or other job skills.
* Project Timeline
- The project is available all year round. The minimum length of stay is 3 weeks for each province. Volunteers help out in local schools and also travel around this province. Volunteers are then transferred to another province and stay there for another 3 weeks. The project goes on this way until volunteers feel they experience enough
- The first 3 days to one week: Get to know Vietnam
- The next 3 weeks: Live in one province
* Some of Our Volunteering Sites
- Ha Long Bay
- Phu Tho province
- Bac Kan province
- Thai Nguyen province
- Work 5 hours per day and 5 days per week
- Design lesson plans and class activities in advance
- Deliver the lessons and manage class
- Assess students and give them feedback
* Volunteer Benefits
- Free airport pick up and transport to the volunteering sites
- Free accommodation and food during the project
- Free training and guided tours
- Employment opportunity later on