We organize an after-school class for the kids in our community in order to give them a chance to practice their English skills. This would also be an awesome time for them to meet with amazing foreigners from all around the world. They might as well learn many different good cultures from the foreigners. We are more than happy seeing our kids smiling and having fun meeting with the foreigners. This is really the best chance for them ever.
16 hours of help per week
Teaching Languages: Teach a language to guests or local communities.
2 days off per week
Private Room: You will have a bed in a private room. In other words, a room just for you.
Dinner: You are entitled to a free dinner, every day of your stay.
Free Laundry: You can use our laundry room freely.
Bikes at your disposal: You can use our bikes any time you want.
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
We would like our Worldpackers to;
1. Join our English class by teaching lessons, using our learning materials, to the kids
2. Playing some fun games, designed either by you or us, in English with the kids
3. Training our kids to speak out in English by practicing basic conversations
4. Sharing their travel experiences to our kids, they love to listen :)
Or any other idea that the Worldpackers might suggest in order to train the kids' English skills.
Please note; Do not worry about your English language proficiency, only basic English communication is needed. :)
The English classes held;
1. every Monday to Friday from 4 pm to 6 pm.
2. Saturday and Sunday from 8 am to 5 pm.
But do not worry because you do not need to join the class every day. You can choose 3 days off so you can have a wonderful time exploring our beautiful town.