We are looking for a volunteer who will be ready to help us maintain and or teach us how to maintain a website and make it atractive to viewers.
5 hours of help per day
Web Developer: Help develop and maintain websites.
2 days off per week
Private Room: You will have a bed in a private room. In other words, a room just for you.
Shared Dorm: You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other travelers.
Team Dorm: You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other people.
Breakfast: You are entitled to a free breakfast, every day of your stay.
Lunch: You are entitled to a free lunch, every day of your stay.
Dinner: You are entitled to a free dinner, every day of your stay.
Free Laundry: You can use our laundry room freely.
Language lessons: Take free language classes at our place.
Permaculture Course: Take part in our Permaculture course for free.
Intermediate English or Intermediate Swahili
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
1. Provide the poor, the disadvantaged and less privileged households and families with access to financial tools,
2. Help women and Youths make informed family and community-economic development The Micro-finance Initiative help them build assets to stabilize their income, raise their standard of living, and reorient themselves and their families. Our small loans bring big changes to impoverished women and Youths.
1. offer micro finance education
2. Help women and Youths make informed family and community-economic development
3. offer Micro-finance Initiatives education
4. guide them to get small loans from funding opprtunities