Education and wellbeing our Aim.
We reach and touch needy children, widows, widowers, youths, the aged and poor starving families in the community, We strive to provide access to basic quality education, Health-care, farming gears, facilitate Environmental Initiatives and empower the disadvantaged and less privileged/Less fortunate households and families for sustainable economic development and self-reliance.
18 hours of help per week
Help look after, educate and instruct children.
Teach or help guests or local communities practice a new sport.
Teach a language to guests or local communities.
What you get
2 days off per week
You will have a bed in a private room. In other words, a room just for you.
You are entitled to a free breakfast, every day of your stay.
You are entitled to a free lunch, every day of your stay.
You are entitled to a free dinner, every day of your stay.
Discounts on Tours:
Get discounts for tours and excursions around town.
You can use our laundry room freely.
We’ll take you on tours and rides around town. For free!
Get free drinks or beverages.:
Drink up! Get free and tasty drinks for yourself.
Get free entrance for the best events in town.
We will pick you up when you arrive, and take you to our property.
Take free yoga classes at our place.
Take free language classes at our place.
Use our equipped kitchen:
Feel free to use our kitchen and make your own delicious food.
Get a certificate of completion after you finish your experience.
What's not included
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
We have managed to send over 140 school dropout students back to school and through micro-finance initiative we have improved the standards of living of group members.
I’m blessed with a Lovely, patient and a welcoming family, a family with a higher hospitality and integrity to all Volunteers, visiting my home from different corners of the world.
In our Family we normally have round table evening chats during evening meals as we get the day’s reports from volunteers and asses the situations to help decide on the following day’s Learning activities.
Activities & Shift
COMMUNITY PROJECTS RUN BY OUR ORGANIZATIONS
• Fund-raising for the improvement of Primary Schools Infrastructures and the Education of needy children plus the endangered girls child education.
• Teaching any class from kindergarten to upper school (people with relevant experience and training)
2. HEALTH CARE
• Fund-raising for Health-care facilities and food, houses, and clothes donations, for the Aged and the disadvantaged and less privileged.
• Help from health professionals (doctors, nurses, etc.) with running a local clinics and mobile clinics
3. ORGANIC AND PERM-CULTURE FARMING
• Help us with manual work (digging, planting, weeding) and advice if you have relevant experience.
• Fund-raising for farmers and fishermen gears (tools, water pumps, fences, pipes, nets, engines
Volunteers have a trust based total freedom of doing whatever they want and visiting all places they would want to, they will visit our rich shrines and see for themselves some of the tools, utensils, vessels and Caves used by our great grandparents.
Volunteers Working with us will relax and participate in any manual work at their own wish
they will meet several educational opportunities including visit Local fishing industries and interact with Local fishermen .Our rich shrines, Spring Water sites, Museum and Our Seasonal Streams.