Help us support widows, the aged and Less fortunate people
Help with voluntary work and any kind of support in local projects and communities to help upkeep of the disadvantaged, Less fortunate community members Like;
iii) The aged
iv) Those disowned by the society
v) The abused
5 hours of help per day
Help with volunteer work in local projects and communities.
What you get
2 days off per week
You will have a bed in a private room. In other words, a room just for you.
You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other travelers.
You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other people.
You are entitled to a free breakfast, every day of your stay.
You are entitled to a free lunch, every day of your stay.
You are entitled to a free dinner, every day of your stay.
You can use our laundry room freely.
Take free language classes at our place.
Take part in our Permaculture course for free.
Intermediate English or Intermediate Swahili
Accepts solo applications and also couples and pairs
What's not included
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
• Fund-raising for the improvement of Primary Schools and High Schools Infrastructures and the Education of needy children plus the endangered Islands' girls child education.
• Teaching any class from kindergarten to high school (people with relevant experience and training)
2. HEALTH CARE
• Fund-raising for Health-care facilities, food-staff, houses, and clothes donations, for the Aged, the disadvantaged/less privileged/less fortunate families and those who have been abandoned by society.
• Help from health professionals (doctors, nurses, etc.) with running a local clinics and mobile clinics
3. WOMEN AND YOUTHS EMPOWERMENT
• Fund-raising for women and youths empowerment issues;
• Help with micro Finance literacy and entrepreneurship training,
• Help us improve the Micro finance Initiative which Support the disadvantaged and less privileged/fortunate Households.
Activities & Shift
1. either Fund-raising on-line or organize crowd fund-raisers
2. help groups with micro finance education