Volunteering in a new hostel
Our hostel is located in the region of Apulia precisely in the heart of Salento, this is one of the most beautiful areas of Italy. Nowadays our location is becoming more popular, also we are the first real hostel in the area and with too much potential to develop yet. That’s why we are looking for growing up our family (we need more people in our LOBBY ASAP!)
What you offer
25 hours of help per week
Help organise and promote parties and social activities.
Help clean the kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas.
Help with changing the bed linens and general housekeeping.
Make and serve drinks and help maintain the beverages inventory.
What you get
1 day off per week
You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other people.
You are entitled to a free breakfast, every day of your stay.
You are entitled to a free dinner, every day of your stay.
Discounts on Accommodation:
Get discounts for your stay in other hostels.
Bikes at your disposal:
You can use our bikes any time you want.
Use our equipped kitchen:
Feel free to use our kitchen and make your own delicious food.
Get a certificate of completion after you finish your experience.
Intermediate English or Beginner Italian
Between 18 and 60 years old
Accepts solo applications and also couples and pairs
What's not included
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
- Organize our rituel of pasta time (cook great pasta and serve it)
- Give a hand to houskeeping
- help to prepare breakfast
- keep the hostel in a good mood
- Being able to communicate well with the guests, members of staff and the management
- If necessary help with check in
Activities & Shift
2 different shifts:
-Morning shift 08h-12h
-Evening shift 19h-23h
- Experience in hostel as traveller or worker
- Speak english, being a multi language speaker is an advantage (possibility of learning italian here).
- Energy and socialising, is the most important skill we want from you.
- Bring ideas and motivation to the Hostel ( we want you to be part of the family , too !).
- You agree with a minimum stay of 1 month
- Confirm that during your stay you can fund other living costs not provided by the hostel.