Volunteering at the reception!
We need a very welcoming person for working at the reception. Check in and Check out of guests and always ready to help them with whatever they need. Responsible, proactive and helpful.
What you offer
32 hours of help per week
Help with check-ins, check-outs and guest assistance.
What you get
3 days off per week
You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other travelers.
You are entitled to a free breakfast, every day of your stay.
Discounts on Parties:
Get discounts at nearby parties and clubs.
Discounts on Pubs:
Get discounts at nearby pubs.
Discounts on Drinks:
Get discounts for drinks and beverages from our bar.
Discounts on Tours:
Get discounts for tours and excursions around town.
Get free entrance for the best parties in town.
Get free entrance for the best events in town.
Use our equipped kitchen:
Feel free to use our kitchen and make your own delicious food.
Intermediate Spanish or Intermediate English
Over 18 years old
Only hosts solo volunteers (doesn’t accept couples or pairs)
What's not included
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
- Work hours are 32 per week and one day off.
- Schedule can be ( 2pm - 10pm; 10pm -6am)
- We'll give you a bed in a shared room and breakfast every day.
- As mentioned, this position is for the reception, but sometimes we'll need your help in other activities.
- In the house there are kitchens you can use to cook.
Activities & Shift
- Doing check in and check out of guests
- Checking everything is ok in the house on your shift
- Registering inmigration info
- Helping guests with touristic info and other things they might need.