We need a very welcoming person for working at the reception. Check in and Check out of guests and always ready to help them with whatever they need. Responsible, proactive and helpful.
30 hours of help per week
Kitchen Hand: Help serving and organizing meals.
Reception: Help with check-ins, check-outs and attend to guests.
3 days off per week
Shared Dorm: Be ready to meet people while staying in a shared dorm.
Breakfast: Get your free breakfast, the most important meal of the day.
Cook your own meal: Feel free to prepare your own meal here
Discounts on Drinks: Drink up! Get discounts and order a few drinks.
Bikes at your disposal: Hop on my bike, baby! Free to use bicycles.
Intermediate Spanish and Intermediate English
Over 18 years old
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
- Work hours are 30 per week and one day off.
- Schedule can be ( 7am - 3pm; 3pm - 11pm; 11pm -7am) The idea is to rotate among all the workers
- We'll give you a private room and breakfast every day.
- As mentioned, this position is for the reception, but sometimes we'll need your help in other activities.
- In the house there are kitchens you can use to cook.
- Doing check in and check out of guests
- Checking everything is ok in the house on your shift
- Registering inmigration info
- Helping guests with touristic info and other things they might need.