Volunteering at the reception!
We need a very welcoming person for working at the reception. Check in and Check out of guests and always ready to help them with whatever they need. Responsible, proactive and helpful.
30 hours of help per week
Help prepare, finish and serve meals.
Help with check-ins, check-outs and guest assistance.
What you get
1 day off per week
You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other travelers.
You are entitled to a free breakfast, every day of your stay.
Discounts on Drinks:
Get discounts for drinks and beverages from our bar.
Bikes at your disposal:
You can use our bikes any time you want.
Use our equipped kitchen:
Feel free to use our kitchen and make your own delicious food.
Intermediate Spanish and Intermediate English
Over 18 years old
What's not included
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
- Work hours are 30 per week and one day off.
- Schedule can be ( 7am - 3pm; 3pm - 11pm; 11pm -7am)
- We'll give you a bed in a shared room and breakfast every day.
- As mentioned, this position is for the reception, but sometimes we'll need your help in other activities.
- In the house there are kitchens you can use to cook.
Activities & Shift
- Doing check in and check out of guests
- Checking everything is ok in the house on your shift
- Registering inmigration info
- Helping guests with touristic info and other things they might need.