Individuals passionate about sports are invited to partner with existing physical education teachers and/or coaches in public & private schools as well as club teams. Your guiding principals will be to promote a positive health lifestyle through physical fitness, nutrition, and education. While soccer is king in Colombia, you will teach & coach your favorite sport too! Sharing and creating new friendships is the real name of the game!
24 hours of help per week
Teaching Sports: Organize and teach different sports and activities.
Teaching Languages: Give language lessons to guests or local community.
3 days off per week
Private Room: Have a private room to chill and relax just by yourself.
Shared Dorm: Be ready to meet people while staying in a shared dorm.
Team Dorm: You're part of a team! Get to know them in your dormitory.
Cook your own meal: Feel free to prepare your own meal here
Discounts on Accommodation: Feel free to explore! Get discounts on partner locations.
Free Laundry: There's a special place where all the clothes get cleaned for free.
Free Tours: Don’t miss a thing! Get free tours and explore.
Free Hiking Tours: Keep your feet moving! Get free hiking tours and exercise yourself.
Free Parties: Party on! Get free parties and party all night long.
Free Events: Be part of something! Get free events.
Dance classes: Rock your body! Join our dance classes.
Language lessons: Learn or improve your language skills.
Certificate: Get a certificate of completion after you finish your experience.
Intermediate English or Intermediate Spanish
Over 18 years old
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
You will be placed with one or both of Public Schools or Private Schools; plus community teams in the sport(s) of your choice. You may be the assistant coach or the coach or the PE teacher.
• Volunteer as a Sports or Physical Education teacher in a private/public school or community club team.
• Volunteer as a coach in a private/public school and/or community club team.
• Increase your soccer knowledge & skills by receiving guidance from experienced teachers and coaches.
• Earn international volunteering experience in the fields of Education, Sports, and Youth Development.
• BONUS: Experience everything Coffee! Planting, harvesting, processing, drying, milling, exporting, tasting, roasting, grinding, brewing
• DOUBLE BONUS: Adventure Recreation: Ziplining, waterfall repelling, horseback riding, wall climbing, paintball, hiking, & more!
• SUPER BONUS: AgriScience: Coffee, Cacao, Coconuts, Bananas, Citrus, Papaya, and many other unique tropical fruits and vegetables.
• WOW BONUS: Spanish: Immerse yourself in Spanish in a meaningful valuable role!
We are NOT a free lodging program. It costs fifteen dollars per day to participate in our program. The fee covers your lodging in our guest house facility and the program. Team Minga House as it were your own home; and treat our staff and the community as if also your family; basically as long as we and the community are enjoying your company, you may stay.