So you are always the one that gets people together and makes sure none of your friends get lost on the way to the party? Also, you know how to plan ahead and have a strong sense of control and responsibility. At our community we are searching for a new soul that likes to run workshops, organize events and make sure the pack stays together like a crowd of cuddle kitties.
25 hours of help per week
Party Promoter: Help to promote parties and social activities.
Administration: Help with booking systems and payments.
2 days off per week
Team Dorm: You're part of a team! Get to know them in your dormitory.
Free Laundry: There's a special place where all the clothes get cleaned for free.
Free Parties: Party on! Get free parties and party all night long.
Free Events: Be part of something! Get free events.
Over 21 years old
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
We think that one of the most important characteristics you’ll need is that you know how to get people together and can solve issues between people.
But we will also require that you can take the lead in giving workshops about any subject of your choice (making something with your hands, or talking about a certain subject, but also storytelling and a food waste event).
You have to be fairly good with language and able to write inviting texts.
Your tasks will be:
* Planning and hosting at least two events a month
* Organizing community events (like meetings, fun stuff but also in case of conflict)
* Giving a workshop a month
* Delegating responsibilities
* Taking pictures at events
* Updating social media
* Writing plans
At the beginning of the day, you’ll work on the projects we are doing as Catfarm. The second half of the day (usually after lunch), you can do any project you like, as long it benefits the community.
* We work about 25 hours a week. (ex. household tasks)
* Mondays we have a community meeting.
* You pitch your goals for the week and update team members.
* Workdays start at 10 am.
* Hours can vary depending on how much we have to do.
* Everyone pays 5 euro per day. This includes all food.
* We all cook and eat together :)
* We all have to do the cleaning up.
* Basic tasks like picking up waste food, maintaining the farm, receiving guests, etc. are equally
shared between all cats.
* Be nice and happy and bring a sleeping bag + towel :)
* We are very easy going but it's really important that you have the mentality that you
are coming here to learn something and to contribute to the project.
* We expect that you tell us your goals for the week and what you will be working on.
* Be flexible with the working hours.
* Be assertive and self-organised.
* Come up with your own solutions to keep the community together and make our system work better.
* Be engaged with the idea of sustainability
* Please send us examples of your work and/or involvement in other projects you have done before.
A tent might be necessary, depending on when you would like to arrive.
Read our profile for more information about our community!
Please don’t email us but sign up here!