Support Orphans and Vulnerable Children -Kenya
Activities for the volunteers
1. Teaching and playing with the children
2. Cooking and serving food to the children
3. Doing an art project with the children
4. Working in the project organic farm
5. Tree planting in the community and the School- Environmental protection and conservation
I have handled the volunteers from different countries with good experience.
18 hours of help per week
Help look after, educate and instruct children.
Help with volunteer work in local projects and communities.
Teach or help guests or local communities practice a new sport.
Teach a language to guests or local communities.
What you get
2 days off per week
You will have a bed in a private room. In other words, a room just for you.
You are entitled to a free breakfast, every day of your stay.
You are entitled to a free lunch, every day of your stay.
You are entitled to a free dinner, every day of your stay.
Take free language classes at our place.
Take part in our Permaculture course for free.
Accepts solo applications and also couples and pairs
What's not included
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
The volunteers work 5 hrs per day from Monday -Friday- 9.30 am to 2.30 pm depending on the weather conditions, Totaling 25 hrs per week
The volunteers get 2 days off to socialize with the community members, visit local areas of interest like game parks, bird sites, mountain climbing,
Through this time they learn the local culture and enrich their skills and this helps in enriching their resumes.
The volunteers are expected to be team players in the whole project activities, portray high standard of discipline, feel free to express their feelings and ready to experience a new culture
..The volunteers should expecting the following from e.
1. Excellent hospitality
2. Loving and caring family
3. be ready to learn new ideas, skills -skills transfer
4. Either long term or short relationship
Activities & Shift
Activities project include\
1. teaching the children- classroom -morning hrs
2. Farm work- morning hrs
3. Outdoor activities with the children- Mid day
4. Games -sporting activities - afternoon
No volunteer is expected to work a lone with out a guide at night
No volunteer will be allowed to drink alcohol at the project site