Volunteer in Ho Chi Minh City - Fundraising
Secure donations and/or sponsorships for Maison Chance through various channels of fundraising.
39 hours of help per week
Help with volunteer work in local projects and communities.
What you get
1 day off per week
You will have a bed in a private room. In other words, a room just for you.
You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other travelers.
You are entitled to a free lunch, every day of your stay.
Discounts on Accommodation:
Get discounts for your stay in other hostels.
Bikes at your disposal:
You can use our bikes any time you want.
Intermediate English or Intermediate French
Accepts solo applications and also couples and pairs
What's not included
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
- Research and design donation campaigns to collect funds in Ho Chi Minh City
- Design promotional materials to increase awareness of Maison Chance and promote our fundraising events
- Approach individuals, local authorities, shops and organizations and secure sponsorships and donations
- Develop a fundraising plan and/or event calendar with the local team
- Develop or add on to a playbook or volunteer guide for future fundraisers or local staff to help continuation of fundraising efforts
- Enjoys engaging with the public
- Has a high level of integrity
- Self-driven work ethic. You should be able to work independently, enjoy taking initiative and seeing things through to completion