Come help us with our multicultural cuisine!
Currently, we need people to help us in two different positions:
- Chef with experience in the area, to take care of the preparation of our clients' meals, as well as meals for our team, and the general administration of our kitchen
- Kitchen helper to assist the chef in all his activities.
With all the welcome in a family environment where you feel free to prepare the dishes you find interesting, according to our organization.
What you offer
25 hours of help per week
Make and serve drinks and help maintain the beverages inventory.
Help prepare, finish and serve meals.
What you get
2 days off per week
You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other people.
You are entitled to a free breakfast, every day of your stay.
You are entitled to a free lunch, every day of your stay.
You are entitled to a free dinner, every day of your stay.
You can use our laundry room freely.
Free Hiking Tours:
We’ll take you on excursions and hikes around town. For free!
Bikes at your disposal:
You can use our bikes any time you want.
We will pick you up when you arrive, and take you to our property.
Take free language classes at our place.
Use our equipped kitchen:
Feel free to use our kitchen and make your own delicious food.
Intermediate English or Beginner French
Over 20 years old
European Union Passport
Only hosts solo volunteers (doesn’t accept couples or pairs)
What's not included
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
Our idea for these vacancies is to always maintain our kitchen with a culturally diversified atmosphere, offering an environment for the exchange of knowledge for our family and our team, as well as different and quality meals for our guests.
Come spend an incredible time with us, expand your horizons, learn new languages, and feel the inspiration run through your veins.
Activities & Shift
- responsible for making lunch and dinner for our guests and our team. Currently with the COVID-19 issue, meals for our guests are made exclusively to be delivered in baskets (except for rare exceptions when we receive groups of people).
- general management of our kitchen such as: shopping, stock management, food storage, daily cleanning (for the heavy cleaning there will be other people to help).
- Assist the chef with all the activities mentioned above.
The hours are flexible, as long as our demands are met, you determine your pace and your breaks throughout the day.
You will always have 2 days off per week, these days are not fixed and may vary according to our demands.
We really need people with some experience in the activities described above.
We would like to have people with as much time available as possible, 4 weeks is the minimum.