Hello ! We're seeking for joyfull and motivated people to help us advertise and develop an amazing place in Vietnam! There are many things to do as the project is still at its beginnings; caring for the gardens, help locals in harvesting (rice, corn or peanuts depending on the season), work on getting interest from travellers in the region and develop our communication channels. Anyhow we just wish to spend quality time with invested people :)
4 hours of help per day
Video Making: Create digital videos.
Photography: Take great photos.
Social Media: Help to build and maintain social media channels engaging online users.
Web Developer: Help develop and maintain websites.
2 days off per week
Private Room: Have a private room to chill and relax just by yourself.
Shared Dorm: Be ready to meet people while staying in a shared dorm.
Breakfast: Get your free breakfast, the most important meal of the day.
Cook your own meal: Feel free to prepare your own meal here
Discounts on Tours: Don’t miss a thing! Get discounts and enjoy your free time.
Free Laundry: There's a special place where all the clothes get cleaned for free.
Free Hiking Tours: Keep your feet moving! Get free hiking tours and exercise yourself.
Pick Up: No worries! Get a free ride to get to our place.
Between 18 and 70 years old
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
Fields of activity
- Teaching English to the children (only on the weekends/summer camps)
- Caring for our gardens (growing, picking and cleaning)
- Help us build a second garden for the villagers who don’t have land to grow vegetables
Communication related to the project
- Search for partners around Vietnam who develop a similar project or who are sensitive to our (local and national)
- Help us manage our social media channels (facebook, instagram, youtube) and create promotional tools (videos, flyers, logo)
- Help manage our crowdfunding campaign
- Help locals in need in their everyday life
- Help us make the road of the village better (crowdfunding project)
- Help us find sustainable solutions for developing our project locally respectful of the culture and life of villagers
The only rule is to respect the culture, the traditions and the people.