We are a Rejuvenation Sanctuary in a boutique resort and spa in Western Visayas, Philippines. We are an eco friendly community dedicated to sustainability and organic living. Our beach garden ambiance is perfect for personalized events and cozy get-togethers. We love sailing, kite surfing, diving and other water sports. We are a close knit family of 20 to 30 staff members. We look forward to having you join us!
8 hours of help per day
Tour Guide: Organize and lead tours around the area.
Bartending: Serve and maintain the supplies and inventory of beverages.
Gardening: Help to grow and cultivate plants.
Night Shift: Help with night tasks to make the place relaxing for all guests
3 days off per week
Shared Dorm: Be ready to meet people while staying in a shared dorm.
Team Dorm: You're part of a team! Get to know them in your dormitory.
Breakfast: Get your free breakfast, the most important meal of the day.
Lunch: Free lunch is served y'all, get yours!
Discounts on Restaurants: Yummy! Get discounts and grab a bite.
Discounts on Drinks: Drink up! Get discounts and order a few drinks.
Discounts on Tours: Don’t miss a thing! Get discounts and enjoy your free time.
Pick Up: No worries! Get a free ride to get to our place.
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
Our Volunteer Program offers free accommodation to skilled travelers in exchange for their work at the resort. We value professionalism and a good work environment together with having fun and enjoying and believing in what we do.
1. We have morning, afternoon, and night shift. Some work will entail several positions and a broken schedule.
2. We have city tours, bike tours, dive tours, island hopping tours available for our guests that can be availed by our volunteers at a discounted rate.
1. No smoking and eating in the rooms. Meals can be taken in the restaurant or the kitchen.
2. Rooms are for volunteers only. Outside guests are not allowed.
3. Volunteer work must be done with a professional attitude. We value promptness and caring for the work we do.
4. You will be dealing with our guests. We encourage you to get to know our resort and provide a great experience for our customers.