The volunteers will help in shifts (breakfast, housekeeping, events, maintenance), including weekends, with two days off per week. Tasks include making beds, cleaning, dishwashing, running errands, bar tending, serving food etc. Here you will also have the opportunity to be the chef you always wanted to be and cook delicious meals for other crew members and experience dishes from all over the world. So bring your best recipes with you!! :)
25 hours of help per week
Kitchen Hand: Help prepare, finish and serve meals.
Cleaning: Help clean the kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas.
Housekeeping: Help with changing the bed linens and general housekeeping.
Bartending: Make and serve drinks and help maintain the beverages inventory.
2 days off per week
Shared Dorm: You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other travelers.
Breakfast: You are entitled to a free breakfast, every day of your stay.
Lunch: You are entitled to a free lunch, every day of your stay.
Dinner: You are entitled to a free dinner, every day of your stay.
Discounts on Drinks: Get discounts for drinks and beverages from our bar.
Free Laundry: You can use our laundry room freely.
Use our equipped kitchen: Feel free to use our kitchen and make your own delicious food.
Over 18 years old
Accepts solo applications and also couples and pairs
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
Volunteers will help in shifts (breakfast, cleaning, events, maintenance), including weekends, with two days off per week. Each shift lasts for 5 hours (excluding break). The roster is made weekly and it is uploaded on our common facebook page where all crew members get access.
- Breakfast shift: 6.30 - 12.00 (Break time from 10.00 to 10.30 to get breakfast)
- Early Cleaning shift: 7.00 to 12.30 (Break time from 10.00 to 10.30 to get breakfast)
- Cleaning shift/Maintenance: 10.30 - 16.00 (Break time from 13.30 to 14.00 to get lunch)
- Evening shift: 17.00 - 21.00
- For Events a separate plan is usually issued.
- Be responsible and have the work at the hostel as your first priority
- A minimum of 3 week stay
- At least 1 week’s notice for change in departure date
- Participate equally in all crew-tasks such as cooking lunch and dinners as well as keeping your room tidy.
- Be a team player
- Be able to speak English
- Be flexible with your schedule
- Respect our House Rules