We are a small school with approximately 550 students, located 2.5h north of Metro Manila. The area thrives on farm lands, and is a good starting point to explore places such as Baler, Sagada, Baguio, La Union and Ilocos
3 hours of help per day
Web Developer: Help develop and maintain websites.
3 days off per week
Team Dorm: You're part of a team! Get to know them in your dormitory.
Breakfast: Get your free breakfast, the most important meal of the day.
Lunch: Free lunch is served y'all, get yours!
Cook your own meal: Feel free to prepare your own meal here
Pick Up: No worries! Get a free ride to get to our place.
Certificate: Get a certificate of completion after you finish your experience.
Over 20 years old
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
We would like some help in creating a digital platform for our small school. An experience with website+content creation would help us in promoting the unique and quality education we aim to deliver.
Experience with Photoshop and video-editing are also a plus as we aim to have great and exciting content in our Facebook page.
You will be required to volunteer 20-25 hrs/week to help us create a digital platform for our school.
You will definitely have the weekends off, as for the other day off, you can choose either Friday or Monday.
Should you also want a traditional farming experience, please don't be afraid to ask as the region is known for its rice fields.
1. Please respect the people around you.
2. There is a dress code inside the campus.
3. Should you prefer to stay more than 2 weeks, you are gladly welcome.
4. We can arrange for your pick-up at the bus station so long as you will be volunteering the day after the next. (We want you to rest, of course).
5. Free breakfast and lunch at the school cafeteria. You, however, are free to explore your options for dinner. Kindly let me know if you have any dietary restrictions.
6. You will be housed in one of the rooms in a private resort. When there's no one renting it, you can enjoy the nature surrounding it.